Electric Cargo Bike – Workman
The Electric Cargo Bike – Workman is specially designed and fits perfectly with the craftsman or anyone who wants a special carriage. The lid makes it easy and convenient to store items or tools.
- High quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
- Adjustable bicycle handle with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
- The bottom of the box is treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
- Lid with high quality hinges.
- Strong hinge for lock.
- Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
- Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
- Brakes: 2 Strong Tekro Aries disc front brakes & 1 Promax rear brake (V-brake) + parking brake.
- Front wheel: 24″ Kenda tire.
- Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire.
- Rims: Aluminium wheels with sturdy spokes.
- Loading capacity: 150 kg.
- Box dimensions: 95 x 59 cm. (LxW)
- Weight: 45 kg.
- Dimensions: 219 x 84 x 120 cm. (LxWxH)
Our bikes are delivered 80% assembled. Assembly of the remaining 20% does not require any special tools. Just a wrench, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-4 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included.
See Also: Cargo Bike – Deluxe