Electric Cargo Bike – Dog
The Electric Cargo Bike – Dog is for customers who need a bike where the front has been rebuilt to a ramp that can be folded down and allow their dog easy access. On this model we have mounted hinges at the bottom of the front and close-fitting top of the front plate.
- High quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
- Adjustable bicycle handle with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
- The bottom of the box and the child seat are treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
- Space for a baby chair.
- Front opening so that the dog/machine can easily get in and out of the cargo biker.
- The opening has high quality hinges with locking mechanism.
- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama kaleche
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Chain cover
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belt for 2 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 2 children
Our bikes are delivered 80% assembled. The remaining 20% does not require any special tools. Just a wrench, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-4 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included.
See Similar Products: Electric Cargo Bike – Workman