Dallingridge Harlow Step Through
The Dallingridge Harlow Step Through could be considered the sister bicycle to the Malvern Men’s Hybrid. In-fact, the frames are identical.
Built around an ergonomic Step Through Alloy frame, the Harlow is designed for ease of use & rider mobility.
Quickly & easily hop on for your errand runs, city or rural commute, or Sunday family adventure.
Cushioned by the 63mm Suntour suspension forks & hybrid tyres, you’ll find performance and comfort isn’t compromised.
With 3 power modes altered using the LCD handlebar display, you can expect up to 50 miles on the saddle from a single charge!
Supported by sharp 160mm mechanical disc brakes, it is sleek, charming and capable. A great companion.
No matter what pressure or pedal power applied and as long as the cranks are turning, you’ll get a boost of assistance with the 250w Rear Hub Motor.
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar, Integrated Battery
- Fork: Suntour Suspension Fork, 63mm
- Motor: 250w Rear Hub, 36v
- Battery: 14Ah 36v, Tube Integrated
- Display: LCD Handlebar Mounted, 3 Modes
- Brakes: JAK Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm
- Handlebars: Zoom MTB, Alloy
- Stem: Zoom A-Hea, Alloy
- Gearing: Shimano 6 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY-21, 6 Speed
- Mudguards: Steel, Gloss Black
- Wheels: 700c Trekking, Alloy Double Wall, CNC Surface
- Tyres: CST 700c Hybrid, Gumwall
- Extras: Chainguard, Rear Rack